Find the Best CD Rates
Rates for certificates of deposit (CDs) are set by the issuing bank and updated daily. Please note that CD rates are fixed for the term of the CD and that you may be penalized for withdrawing funds before your certificate of deposit matures. Usually, rates for shorter term CDs are lower than rates for longer term CDs. Bank CDs are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
To find best CD rates with maturity of one year or shorter, use our interactive table below to select specific term and amount.
Certificate of Deposit Accounts
- Great Rates + Safety = Peace of Mind
- Member FDIC
- Member FDIC. Minimum balance to open is $2,500
- No opening and maintenance fees
- Interest accrued the day the account is funded
- Wide selection of maturity dates
- Predictable returns
- Competitive Interest rates